飞机ice飞机APU是什么意思思

1.Is this a non_stop flight?
这是不是直飞班机?2.Show me to my seat,please.请你带我到我的座位。3.When do we arrive in the United States?我们什么时候可到达美国?4.What is the next stopping place?下一站是什么地方?5.I am going from Hongkong to the United States via Tokyo.我是由香港经东京飞往美国的。6.I am a transit passenger en route to Tokyo.我是飞往东京的过境旅客。7.How long is the stop_over?过境要停多久?8.Will we be staying overnight in Hongkong?我们要在香港停留一夜吗?9.Where do I go to board my connecting flight?我该在哪里转乘飞机?10.What time do I reboard the plane?我什么时候再上飞机?11.Are meals served on board?机上供应餐点吗?12.I would like something to eat.我想吃点儿东西。13.What drink do you have?你们有什么饮料?14.Should I pay for the drinks?这些饮料需要付钱吗?15.Do you serve drinks?你们供应饮料吗?16.When do we arrive at Hongkong?我们何时到达香港?17.Fasten your seat belt,please.请把安全带系好。18.Do you have any medicine for airsickness?你们有没有晕机药?19.Where is my paper bag?我的纸袋在哪里?20.I feel better now.我现在觉得好些了。21.Give me a cup of coffee,please.请给我一杯咖啡。22.Give me some medicine for airsickness,please.请给我一些晕机药。23.Tell me how to fill out this form.告诉我如何填这张表。24.How was your flight?你飞行愉快吗?25.Put your watch ahead one hour.请将你的手表拨快1小时。26.I want to take a nap.我要小睡一会儿。27.What time is dinner served?什么时候供应餐点?28.Please wake me for dinner.供餐时,请叫醒我。29.Please give me a wet towel.请给我一条湿毛巾。30.Could I have some icecreams?请给我一些冰淇淋好吗?31.Please put out your cigarettes and fasten your seat belts.请熄灭香烟,把安全带系上。32.Don't remember to correct your luggage.不要忘记收拾行李。33.We will land at Taibei Airport in ten minutes.我们将在10分钟内降落台北机场。

我要回帖

更多关于 飞机APU是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐